RESCUE ME SOS Inc. makes no claim that the use of its products or services will eliminate the risk of accident, injury or death. Users should make every effort to act in as safe a manner as possible to protect themselves and others from potential harm. ALL USE OF THE RESCUE ME SOS™ IS AT THE USER’S OWN RISK AND THE RESCUE ME SOS™ IS PROVIDED “AS IS” EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED BELOW. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL RESCUE ME SOS Inc. OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR:
- ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE RESCUE ME SOS™, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES REASONABLY COULD HAVE BEEN FORESEEN OR IF THE USER WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OTHER THAN THE LIMITED WARRANTY RIGHTS SET FORTH BELOW;
- ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USER’S USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT; OR
- ANY AGGREGATE AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT.
Limited Warranty: The RESCUE ME SOS™ is warranted to be free from defective materials and workmanship for three (3) years from the date of original purchase with normal and intended use. This does not cover normal wear and tear or any loss or damage caused by:
- Use with other than a 12V power source only;
- Unreasonable use, misuse or use other than as described in the operating instructions.
If the product does not meet this limited warranty, RESCUE ME SOS Inc. may, at its discretion, repair or replace the product, or refund to you the original purchase price paid for the unit. Email email@example.com for information on how to return the unit for replacement or refund. The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express, statutory or implied. If you are resident of a jurisdiction that does not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or certain limitations of damages, the limitations herein may not apply to you.